A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

PREPPING FOR CHRISTMAS




Hello and welcome back. Who's feeling festive? I can tell you I certainly am and I can't wait to start decorating the house for Christmas this year! We haven't quite got the tree out yet... but fingers crossed by the end of this weekend we will have! But.... just because the tree isn't up doesn't mean I haven't been sneaking in decorations elsewhere! 

I have was lucky enough to attend the Wilko 'Christmas in July' press event this summer and after visiting that I have been so excited to see their Christmas range go live in store and online! Let me tell you, you won't be disappointed. From their bulk packs of beautifully coloured baubles to the their individual stunning selection there are plenty to choose from!  

I have chosen a selection of my favourites to share here with you and how I might use them. They are such good value for money with the average price of just £1 for the individual baubles and packs of 38 for only £6 plus its 3 for 2! To visit the website to see for yourself click here.









Decorations gifted from Wilko 














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig