A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

MY NEW HEADPHONES WITH SUDIO

+ DISCOUNT CODE




Hi there, nice to see you all again! Or welcome if you are new here. I want to share with you this exciting new collaboration with Sudio plus a discount code! 
I have always wanted a pair of headphones like this and now I finally have them! They are super comfy and I think look great too! They are wireless and I can easily connect them to my phone to listen to music!
They also come with a cable just in case you run out of charge and they are usb chargeable!
This is such a good discount in time for Christmas presents! They are also including in every order a unique giftbox. (This is limited whilst stocks last)
They also now come with a 6 month extended warranty so you get 18 months of cover.




DISCOUNT CODE : SUDIO205


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig