A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

Salted Caramel Cake



Salted caramel cake

125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife)
125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant)
125g white caster sugar 
X2 medium eggs
Few drops of salted caramel flavouring 

This really is the most easy recipe! 

Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl
Mix until batter is nice and smooth
Line a baking tin ( I like to use a loaf tin) 
Pre heat the oven to around gas mark 5 
Place in pre heated oven for about 45 mins 
( check from about 40 mins as everyone’s ovens are different)
Let it cool on a rack and enjoy 

Let me know how your cake goes down! I know my lot love it 

Lauren x











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig