A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

Welcome Back






Oh my! Well it’s been a long time, nearly two years in fact since I last shared anything on this little space. If you have hopped over from Instagram you will see a lot has happened in a short space of time for me and my growing family! Truth be told I have been meaning to get back to this for quite a while so I thought when better to start than now....

Welcome back.

Here is a quick update on me if you are new here or need a refresh..

Hi, i’m Lauren. I am twenty nine years old and mother of now three boys. I live in Kent with my lovely (if not slightly annoying at times) best friend and fiancé. We are lucky enough to have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy on April 13th of this year. His name is Casper and we are all completely besotted. I have two other boys, Jack who is ten and Remy who is seven. All together we live in our little house with our little pup. Right now life is great, and I can’t wait to include you on our journey.


Lauren x


                                  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig