A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

THICKER FULLER HAIR REVIEW




Hello everyone. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that a little while ago I was sent some products from the team at Thicker Fuller Hair to try. I have been using the products since and I can say they are a thumbs up from me. Many factors contribute to thin or thinning hair and for me it was the loss of hair after pregnancy. At first I didn't really notice it but as time went on more and more regrowth was appearing! Since using these products I have noticed a big improvement in scalp health and how my hair feels and falls. On the whole it feels so much healthier! 

For more information on the products click here.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig