A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

OUTFIT DETAILS

So this month I am going to try and join in with an instagram hashtag challenge set up by @mywardrobethismonth which is a daily prompt for fashion and beauty. I am planning on posting the outfit details over here on the blog and I haven't decided yet as to whether I am going to post daily to here or a 'what i wore this week' style. please let me know which you think I should do either via IG direct message or email or comment on this post. 

So first up (and I know I am a few days late)
The prompt today was 'I have this thing with' and I choose printed skirts..
Top HM
Skirt and sandals Primark





SHARE:

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig