A BRITISH FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

I'VE WRITTEN A GUEST BLOG POST!




I have some exciting news! I have written a guest blog post for the lovely tommyandrex. It's all about becoming a mother again for the third time and my top 5 must haves for new mums which I have also listed below. If you want to go and give it a read click here.

5 Must have items for a new mum.

 All of these have been tried and tested by me.

So aside from all the obvious ie beds, cribs, cots and clothes etc this is what I've chosen:




  • Large and extra large muslin cloths! They are so handy to cover up if breastfeeding, to use as a swaddle or a blanket and to mop up any accidents! The list of uses goes on. 
  • A good change bag. I chose to spend a little bit more money this time around as I know just how much they get used and for how long! I wanted one which doubled as a handbag as well so I went for the pacapod firenze. It has removable compartments which have been fantastic and enough space to pop any of my bits in too.
  • Stokke trip trap high chair. This high chair has a newborn attachment and Casper has sat at the table with us since day dot. It has made life so much easier and now at a year, we have adapted it to his height and he is so good at sitting at the table to eat all his meals with us.
  • A ring sling. I have used a ring sling from when Casper was a few days old and I still use it now. It's such a lovely way to have your baby close and be able to settle them whilst giving you the freedom of being able to move about and use your arms! I have been lucky enough to work with wanderlustmumma who do the most beautiful slings. 
  • A freezer full of healthy, nutritious pre-prepared meals.I can't stress this enough, if you are about to have a baby or have a little newborn finding some time every few weeks to batch cook a whole load of meals ready to whip out the freezer is a must! I breastfed Casper (still do) and those of you who have breastfed or are planning on breastfeeding will know how often they feed when they are tiny. So aside from being up in the night quite a lot and being tired, finding the time to prepare a healthy meal every night is hard work. Having a few of these meals in the freezer meant I didn't have to worry about cooking and I didn't have to worry about the nutrition I needed to breastfeed. 


SHARE:

Featured post

Salted Caramel Cake

Salted caramel cake 125g dairy free butter (I use vitalife) 125g self raising flour ( use gluten free if you are intolerant) ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig